Women Reaching Women
Beginning and Building a Growing Women's Ministry
Women Reaching Women: Beginning and Building a Growing Women's Enrichment Ministry compiled by Chris Adams is a complete handbook that contains Bible-based help for developing women's leadership skills and starting and/or growing a women's ministry.
Women Reaching Women: Beginning and Building a Growing Women's Ministry compiled by Chris Adams is a complete handbook that contains Bible-based help for developing women's leadership skills and starting and/or growing a women's ministry. Contributing authors include: Martha Lawley, Rhonda Kelley, Jaye Martin, and Karen Finke. WRW helps you plan a balanced ministry of outreach, inreach, Bible study, fellowship, and discipleship.
- The Generations in the Postmodern World (how to reach this segment)
- Leading Well: Life Lessons for Leaders (spiritual life of the leader)
- Women's Ministry in Smaller Churches
- Ministry to Women Whose Husbands are not Spiritual Leaders
- Involving the Uninvolved
- Girl's Ministry: Raising a New Generation of Women
- Ideas, Ideas, Ideas! For Your Women's Ministry
Paperback, Leader/Facilitator Guide
Right-click on the link. Select the “Save Target As”, “Save Link As”, or “Download Linked File As” option on the popup menu. Choose a location to save the file, then click the Save button.
Product Sample (0.274 MB PDF)
LifeWay Christian Resources
Adams, Chris (Author) , Adams, Chris (Compiled by)