Voices of the True Woman Movement: A Call to the Counter-Revolution
In spring 2008, over 6,000 assembled in Chicago to hear a counter-revolutionary call from leaders likeJohn Piper, Mary Kassian, Joni Eareckson-Tada, Karen Loritts, Janet Parshall, andNancy Leigh DeMoss.
These voices launched the call to return to biblical womanhood, and thousands of women responded.Now "they" are the voices heard in communities, churches, and ministries worldwide.The True Woman Movement began.Experience the birth for the first time, or relive True Woman 08, with "The Voices of the True Woman Movement."
- John Piper s compelling opening "The Ultimate Meaning of 'True Woman'"
- Mary Kassian s explanation of why biblical womanhood is counter-revolutionary in "You ve come a Long Way Baby "
- Joni Eareckson Tada s confirmation that women are "God s Jewels"
- Karen Loritts challenge to choose in "A Resolve to Believe"" "
- Janet Parshall's description of "A Woman After God s Own Heart"
- Nancy Leigh DeMoss's chargeof revival in "From Him, Through Him, To Him."
Includes"Going Deeper: A Guide for Personal Reflection and Small Group Discussion, "a robust 9-session study into a biblical way of thinking about womanhood."
- Buy 10–49 for $13.49 each
- Buy 50–99 for $12.74 each
- Buy 100–up for $11.99 each
Eareckson-Tada, Joni (Contribution by) , Piper, John (Contribution by) , DeMoss, Nancy Leigh (Editor)