Tools for an Essential Church - Church Manual
Tools for an Essential Church, by Thom Rainer, Sam Rainer and Dan Garland, is a how-to manual designed to take leadership through a detailed step-by-step process to implement a strategy for becoming an Essential Church?
Tools for an Essential Church, by Thom Rainer, Sam Rainer and Dan Garland, is a how-to manual designed to take leadership through a detailed step-by-step process to implement a strategy for becoming an "Essential Church" -- a place members see as an essential part of their lives. It helps church leaders and staff develop strategies and processes to lead their churches to be more effective in carrying out their God-given mission. Content provides research and the basic premise of the Rainers' book Essential Church and takes leaders through all four phases of the Essential Church model: Simplify, Deepen, Expect, and Multiply.
- Easy-to-use workbook format
- Step-by-step process for applying the principles of how to become an "Essential Church"
- Free downloadable resource to help your leadership assess your church's "current reality"
- Understand your church's current reality
- Simplify by implementing the principles of Simple Church
- Deepen through biblical preaching, teaching, and personal Bible study
- Create an environment of high expectation
- Multiply through reaching and keeping young adults
LifeWay Christian Resources
Garland, Dan (Author) , Rainer, Sam (Author) , Rainer, Thom S. (Author)