More Living - Fall 2012 Bundle
An energetic magazine that encourages Boomers to engage in discipleship and service. Bundle More Living, get three monthly issues, and save big over the single-issue price.
This quarterly bundle includes the September, October, and November issues of More Living!
More Living is a monthly magazine for adults 46-64 that encourages Boomers fully engage in discipleship, to accomplish great things for God, embrace the opportunity to go to the lost world for Christ's sake, mentor younger generations, and so much more. In every issue, this 78-million-strong, youthful generation will find applicable, authentic information and wisdom help them make the most out of this wonderful season of life by living the message of John 3:30 — "He must increase but I must decrease."
More Living is created around four truths:
- We believe Boomers can change the world by giving more and being more for God's glory
- We believe the "Me" generation can become the "We" generation
- We believe it's time to reawaken passions and embrace possibilities
- We believe the best choice is always "Do What Matters"
- Living Truth — Challenging words from respected leaders in the faith
- Inventure — Thought-provoking spiritual-growth nuggets
- Stewardship of Life — Tips for living better in every way
- Scripture Unscrambled—Digging deeper into God's Word
- Mentor Power — Key relationships can add such quality to life
- Money Talks — A fresh look at finances
- My More Story — A personal word from an actual Boomer who is making a difference
- Salvation in Real Life — An individual's story of redemption
- Food for Thought — Using food to minister and bless others
- Church Action Plan — Creative, meaningful ways to use More Living at church
- iPad® users may download the Preview Edition of More Living through the iTunes® store
- More Passion for Christ: Boomers will discover ways to use their gifts, talents, and wisdom for God's glory
- More Focus on living well: Boomers will make smart choices to live well
- More Joy for the journey: Boomers will celebrate relationships and have some fun
LifeWay Christian Resources