Honor Begins at Home: The COURAGEOUS Bible Study Member Book
8-session study looks at biblical truths for a godly family.
Honor Begins at Home: The Courageous Bible Study Member Book guides the participant through this compelling Bible study based on the movie Courageous. This 8-session study will take individuals and small groups deeper into biblical truths for a godly family, exploring topics such as redeeming your history, walking with integrity, winning and blessing the hearts of your children, and more.
Every session involves watching a clip from the movie to help group members engage in discussion. And daily readings from The Resolution for Men and The Resolution for Women will help you connect with God and His best plan for your family.
- Written by creators of the COURAGEOUS movie
- Applicable to individuals, husbands and wives studying together, and groups
- Brief optional reading suggestions for more practical help or topic exploration
- Goes even deeper than the Courageous Living 4-session study
- Allows spouses to study together and make new commitments as parents
- Helps build family and group relationships
LifeWay Christian Resources
Catt, Michael (Author) , Kendrick, Alex (Author) , Kendrick, Stephen (Author) , Sherwood Baptist Church (Author)