HomeLife - October 2012
Monthly family magazine with articles and fresh ideas for families, marriages, and personal development.
HomeLife, trusted by churches for more than 60 years, helps families put Jesus at the core of their homes and build spiritual foundations that last for generations. The stories are about real people dealing with real-life issues and opportunities. Fresh ideas for families, marriages, and personal development, as well as unique and exciting activities, make HomeLife a great resource for impacting families.
Regular monthly contributors include:
- Dr. Gary Chapman (The Five Love Languages)
- Les and Leslie Parrott (hosts of the nationally syndicated radio program)
- Kathy Peel (America's Family Manager)
- Kelly Hancock (Faithful Provisions)
- Ron Deal (licensed marriage and family therapist)
- Gary Oliver (Mad About Us: Moving from Anger to Intimacy with Your Spouse)
- Francine L. Huff (The 25-Day Money Makeover for Women)
Right-click on the link. Select the “Save Target As”, “Save Link As”, or “Download Linked File As” option on the popup menu. Choose a location to save the file, then click the Save button.
Product Sample (2.302 MB PDF)
LifeWay Christian Resources