FaithQuest Volume Two - Teacher Edition
Leader guidance for this 10th grade Bible curriculum forChristian Schools and Home Schools focusing on helping students understand God's redemptive plan.
FaithQuest Volume Two - Teacher Edition is a Bible survey course for 10th graders in Christian Schools or Home Schools that focuses on helping students understand God's redemptive plan for man, see how it unfolds in Scripture, and embrace their roles in it. This revised Teacher Edition is designed to help teachers lead students to trace the implementation of God's plan from pre-creation to the unfolding of heaven, emphasizing the connections between the events and their meaning for today's world.
- Teaching plans for 2nd semester
- Rewritten teacher text that includes a CD with options for six major Bible translations
- Personal devotions for teachers
- Bulletin board ideas
- CD-ROM containing key verses in five additional Bible versions
- Ideas for testing that can be modified by teachers to reflect the instructional goals for each class
- Part of a fully-scoped and sequential curriculum
- Study is applicable to real issues students face daily
Paperback, Academic Book
Right-click on the link. Select the “Save Target As”, “Save Link As”, or “Download Linked File As” option on the popup menu. Choose a location to save the file, then click the Save button.
Product Sample (0.595 MB PDF)
LifeWay Christian Resources
Berry, Sharon (Author) , Gibbs, Ollie (Author)