ec: Essential Connection - December 2012
A devotional magazine for students.
ec: Essential Connection is a magazine designed to help students understand that faith isn't a one-time decision — their relationship with Jesus Christ affects every part of their lives — school, stress, acne, dating, the things they say, and the clothes they wear. Written with a focus on a student's whole life, each issue includes articles and information on teens' daily lives and spiritual concepts, struggles, and truths. Includes devotions for every day of the month that support the Life Focus student curriculum.
New Christians can use ec magazine to learn how to pray and read the Bible daily. Teens will understand how to live out their faith during the week and form a biblical worldview about issues they face daily; plus, it offers lots of easy-to-implement ideas for campus clubs.
- In-depth articles that encourage and challenge students to live out their faith and deepen their relationship with Christ
- Daily devotions that help teens learn how to study the Bible
- A guide for student-led devotions or Bible studies using that month's themes
- Departments featuring essential information every teen needs to know
- Fun, random facts and stories, music reviews, and movie reviews
- Profiles of teens who are living out their faith in the real world
LifeWay Christian Resources