Bible Studies for Life: LifeMatters Learner Guide - Summer 2011
Personal Sunday School curriculum study guide designed specifically for young adults (ages 18-34).
LifeMatters - Learner Guide is part of the Bible Studies for Life Series, a Sunday School curriculum designed specifically for young adults (ages 18-34). This curriculum series creates a dynamic Sunday School experience to help young adults discover God's will and learn more about His Word.
- Designed to appeal to younger adults
- Relevant to the issues and struggles facing this generation
- Personal Bible study that encourages spiritual growth
- Enhanced with teaching application ideas for each study
- Contains conversational commentary designed to engage young adults
- Each lesson supplemented by weekly devotional activities and articles
- Focal Scripture verses and personal Bible study
- Ideas to help young adults connect with their community
- Interactive questions for discussion and relevant application
Right-click on the link. Select the “Save Target As”, “Save Link As”, or “Download Linked File As” option on the popup menu. Choose a location to save the file, then click the Save button.
Product Sample (3.322 MB PDF)
LifeWay Christian Resources