LifeWay Return Policy
You may return a product if it does not meet your expectations, has a manufacturing defect, was damaged during shipping, or was incorrectly sent to you. Any returned product must be currently in print and in saleable condition.
Returning Ongoing Curriculum:
- Unused ongoing curriculum must be postmarked for return before the 16th of the month for monthlies and the 16th of the second month of the quarter for quarterlies.
- Unused January Bible Study must be postmarked for return by May 15 of the use year.
- Unused Vacation Bible School must be postmarked for return by August 24.
Returning Short-Term Bible Studies:
- Returns of short-term Bible studies must be completed within 90 days of purchase.
Non-returnable Items :
- A CD, DVD, or kit/pack with a CD or DVD may not be returned if the media has been opened, except for VBS Sampler packs.
- Sales of electronic downloadable files on LifeWay.com are final and are not refundable.
- Made-to-order or custom products, such as an orchestration, may not be returned unless there is a manufacturing defect.
Other restrictions may apply.
For questions on returns please call 1-800-458-2772 or e-mail CustomerService@lifeway.com
To insure the accurate and timely processing of your returned items, please use the Return Items form provided on the back of the packing slip that was included with your order. If you do not have your packing slip please include a note with your name and billing information listing the items being returned and the reason for the return. Pack your items securely and choose a return shipping method that allows for package tracking, such as UPS or insured Parcel Post.
Our returns address is:
LifeWay Christian Resources
535 Maddox - Simpson Parkway
Lebanon, TN 37090